Below is a list of changes made in each public release of GIFhit. Versions are listed from newest to oldest.
Release Version 1.2.2
Date of release: 4th April 2012
- Added Anonymize IP to the parameter list.
Release Version 1.2.1
Date of release: 28th March 2012
- Fixed an issue where restarting in HTTPS mode did not work if a root CA certificate had already been generated by using stand-alone installations of Fiddler.
- Fixed some detection errors involving checking root CA certificates.
- Made deletion of root CA certificates optional when reverting to HTTP-only mode, so as not to affect users with stand-alone Fiddler installations.
Release version 1.2
Date of release: 26th March 2012
- Added support for _trackTiming requests introduced in ga.js version 5.2.6.
- Added ability to capture and decrypt HTTPS traffic (requires application restart to turn on / off).
Release version 1.1
Date of release: 13th March 2012
- Fixed an issue where __utmv was not being decoded from cookie data.
- Fixed an erroneous description for the utme parameter.
- Fixed an issue where hits that do not sent a page path ‘utmp’ parameter were showing a ‘(not set)’ path in the request list.
- Added __utmx to the cookies that will be decoded (if present).
- ‘utme’ paremeter data can now be decoded to provide:
- Data for Events;
- Data for Custom Variables;
- Data for Page Load times.
- Added ‘utmerr’ to the list of hit parameters that can be read.
- Added ‘utmcid’ to the list of __utmz cookie parameters that can be decoded.
- Added the original full GIF request URI to the data displayed when examining a hit.
- Allowed the application to be maximized in order for a better view.
Release version 1.0
Date of release: 8th March 2012
- Initial release.